Monday, June 26, 2006

Slackers no more!

Yes, yes, yes - it has been almost 3 months since we've updated the blog. Our excuse...we can't or don't have time to post while at work and our home computer was very, very slow (dial-up plus an eight-year-old computer). But that is all about to change! I am proudly typing on our new MacBook using our new wireless DSL connection! The Schwillig's are back. And to prove it here is a picture right now that I took using the built-in camera on the MacBook:



In keeping with the picture theme, here is a picture of Scott running at Grandma's Marathon a couple of weeks ago.



The picture is courtsey of Scott's father, Norm, and was taken less than a mile from the finish line, which explains the smile.

Whew...I think I've blogged before properly stretching. I promise this is just the beginning. We have so much to catch up on--the pets, the house projects, oh and yeah that whole wedding thing coming up in September...

No comments: